Home Quicken Mobile Errors and Troubleshooting (Mobile)

Having to manually log onto Wells Fargo

Hello,
I recently upgraded to Quicken 2017 and started to use the mobile app. Everything seems to work okay except for the Wells Fargo accounts. I can get to the account by manually logging on when the app tells me I have two account that need my attention. This is off subject, but I see a similar issue with the Quicken 2017 itself. With Quicken 2017, the one step update will often fail to log on, but if I go to the account and force an update it will work. Timing issue with the Wells Fargo logon?

Best Answer

• Larry NichoaldsLarry Nichoalds Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi Sarah,

The information you gave me regarding Wells Fargo was helpful. I noticed that if I refresh the screen for the mobile app it does manage to update information successfully. As for the desktop version of Quicken 2017, I occasionally get an error (seemed like some kind of timeout issue), but usually it works albeit rather slowly compared to other accounts.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Larry Nichoalds

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, please take a moment and review the information provided at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/19981295#Comment_19981295 and let us know this helps to answer why a prompt to login to the Wells Fargo accounts in the Mobile App occurs.

When updating accounts in the Quicken 2017 desktop software, do you ever receive an error message or code when running the One Step Update or does the update complete and say it was successful, but no new transactions download?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Larry NichoaldsLarry Nichoalds Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi Sarah,

The information you gave me regarding Wells Fargo was helpful. I noticed that if I refresh the screen for the mobile app it does manage to update information successfully. As for the desktop version of Quicken 2017, I occasionally get an error (seemed like some kind of timeout issue), but usually it works albeit rather slowly compared to other accounts.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.