Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error when attempting to update bank account

I am getting the attached error message when I try to update my Huntington checking account. I have connected successfully with this account(s) in the past. If this is not fixed I will change to Mint.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the image ... the error is caused by a certificate error. The bank is Huntington.
    You need to contact the bank. Their IT department appears to have neglected to renew their security certificate on time. Only the bank can fix this issue.
  • jjkmetz
    jjkmetz Windows Beta
    When I contacted the banks' online customer service they fixed the blame on Quicken, and said that they cannot correct the problem! I'm going to send them an email this time!

• jack
    jack Member
    rws762 said:
    I am getting the attached error message when I try to update my Huntington checking account. I have connected successfully with this account(s) in the past. If this is not fixed I will change to Mint.
    Huntington rarely connects (1 try in maybe 20) since I 'upgraded' to 2019.  Worked probably 95% in version 2016.
    FYI:  Screenshot of banks SSL cert is attached.  Looks valid to me.

Quicken:  Do I need to import their cert?

-jack
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, appreciate your question. 

Are you still experiencing the issues with the server certificate?

Please let us know so that we can best help you further.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.