Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I link a mortgate payment to Quicken Billpay?

I've been using Quicken for years and am now on the subscription version, 2019.  I have had two mortgages in there for years with the principal, interest, and escrow amounts properly working automatically.  I created the bills in billpay and they were paid properly last week but when I sync, they come into quicken so the payment is posted twice.  One payment is the correct P+I and escrow, as it has always been, and the other is just the total amount from the bill pay.  I edited the payment details, checked the online bill pay check box, selected the Payee, which does state "Online Payee" but it is asking for my account number or last name.  I put that in, and then it says it already exists.

How do I link my properly calculated memorized payee to the online billpay?

Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hello Kent0sc. Appreciate your question.  

This question would be best served being answered by the Quicken Bill Pay support team. They can be reached at 877-486-8844 or via e-mail at [email protected]

Hope this information is helpful.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.