Home Alerts & Known Product Issues

Income & Transfers - Monthly List

After upgrading to Quicken Deluxe 2019 (R18.15, Build 27.118.15), when I go to the Income & Transfers windows (from the Bills & Income) tab and view as "Monthly View", not all my scheduled transactions are showing in the view.  For example, when I enter the view, it shows 5 transactions. If I click on the "Due" column to sort by date, all transaction are visible (now showing 15 transactions remaining for the month).  If I leave the view and come back, on the 5 transactions show again.  This did not happen in previous versions.

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @skellar

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community. 

I also am seeing this behavior in my data file in Quicken 2019 R18.15 and was about to open a ticket when I found that this issue has already been reported to our Development teams for further investigation and resolution.

There is not an ETA yet on when a solution will be available, but when it is, it will be released as part of an upcoming release.

In the meantime, clicking on the "Due" column is a great workaround to force the window to refresh and load correctly.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while this issue is being worked on.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.