Fidelity/Elan Visa "Bills" Issue

Fidelity/Elan Visa is working fine under standard transaction downloads. But when trying to set up the same account under "Bills" using exactly the same credentials does not work. I keep locking the account and have to reset everything. Windows 10 R18.15. It does ask for username, password and finally the secret question. 

Comments

• I tried it again today, and after entering my username and password, it did ask  my two factor authentication question. I answered it correctly but am still failing verification. 
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Angelo Bione

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of researching your account information in our internal system and was able to locate the errors that are occurring when attempting to add the Fidelity and Elan billers.

If you haven't already, please visit https://www.quicken.com/support/online-bill-center-error-“account-validation-failed” and follow the steps provided to correct this issue.

If the error persists, I would recommend logging directly into the accounts for each of these billers and verifying the security question answers, and if necessary, updating the answers and then trying to add the billers again.

Please let us know how it goes, thank you.

Sarah
  • I waited for Fidelity/Elan to post an amount due per the above app note. Login failed after the security question. Though I was sure I answered it correctly, I logged on to the site and updated my security question. Trying to add the "Bill" again the new question came up and was answered correctly. Received another "Failed Verification".
  • Waited a few days hopefully for anything needed to propagate through systems. Tried to add biller again, got the newer security question, answered properly, Failed Verification. 
    Hello @Angelo Bione

Thank you for trying the referenced steps and posting back with the updated information, although I apologize that errors are persisting.

Since the verification is still failing, we may need to escalate this issue to our Online Biller providers, please contact Quicken Support for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting steps and possible escalation.

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
  • It is now working thanks. 
    Hello @Angelo Bione

I'm glad to hear it is working now and appreciate your taking the time to post back with the updated information.

If there is anything else the Community may assist with, please let us know!

Thanks again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.