Quicken data correct on iOS app, incorrect in Windows cloud app

Hi everyone,

So suddenly in the last couple of days, my account information in the Windows/cloud/browser app is just wrong - it's off by thousands of dollars per account even though all the recent transactions are correct. But the data in the iOS app, which is reading the same cloud file, is entirely correct and accurate to my actual.

I deleted my cloud file and re-synced everything but the cloud/browser app is *still* wrong, it's just now a different degree of wrong than it was before. While the iOS app is still giving me the correct data. And, of course, everything in my actual Quicken program database is correct and syncing properly.

Thoughts on how to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mike. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have you followed the steps in this article:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Please let us know so that we can best assist you further.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Hi Harold!

Yes, I did that and nothing changed. The data shows up perfectly on my phone app but is very incorrect on the browser/cloud app.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mike. Appreciate your information.

I would clear everything from your Cloud database and then try to sync again to see if the issue exists.

If it does, I would reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • I am experiencing *exactly* the same problem. iOS apps show the correct balances, but the Web app is off by thousands. This problem started approximately one week ago, about the time I installed the latest Quicken Canada release.

Cloud resets have no impact (and why should they - since the iOS apps work fine it suggests the Cloud data is fine, it's the Web app programming messing up.)

Ironically, the Web app used to be more reliable than the iOS apps. Not this week! So most likely the dev team pushed a Web app update and broke something.

P.S. to Harold: Budgets are STILL broken in both iOS and Web apps, after MONTHS of complaints from the community. Why can't the dev team fix this basic function?
  • There was a bug fix release pushed yesterday, Quicken Deluxe Canada R16.22, but this problem remains, which to me reinforces the notion it's a Web app bug.
  • So this appears to be fixed in the Quicken browser app.quicken.com today, as I logged in and all of my account balances are correct. The app seems to have a new look and feel, too, so I suspect the issue was 100% on Quicken's end the entire time.
This discussion has been closed.