Problems with Quicken Connect and NASA Federal Credit Union

Ever since I updated my Quicken 2019 for Mac to Version 5.11.0, I've been unable to connect to NASA FCU.  I've deleted downloading, closed Qucken, and relinked the accounts a few times with no luck.  I originally was getting an error message (don't have error code, but it said it couldn't connect), but now, the accounts simply sit low on the account update list, with last successful update on March 8th.  We've had dozens of transactions since then, and Quicken does appear to be able to connect since I was able to link the accounts.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    I solved it.  Thanks!  I again deactivated downloading on my two NASA FCU accounts.  Then, instead of trying to relink my existing accounts, I created a new checking account.  When I entered my NASA FCU password for the new account, both of my existing NASA accounts appeared in the screen, and I was able to link both to my existing Quicken.  I was able to download transactions for both accounts.  I then had to go into Quicken and delete about 3 months of duplicate transactions, but ultimately, it worked.  Thanks for your help!

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello kkzug1. Appreciate your question.

Have you tried making a Test File (File > New, no mobile/web) and try adding your accounts to see if the issue exists in a new environment?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • kkzug1kkzug1 Member
    Accepted Answer
    I solved it.  Thanks!  I again deactivated downloading on my two NASA FCU accounts.  Then, instead of trying to relink my existing accounts, I created a new checking account.  When I entered my NASA FCU password for the new account, both of my existing NASA accounts appeared in the screen, and I was able to link both to my existing Quicken.  I was able to download transactions for both accounts.  I then had to go into Quicken and delete about 3 months of duplicate transactions, but ultimately, it worked.  Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.