Only want 1 email address connected with Quicken ...

Hello - 
I have 3 email addresses connected with Quicken and/or Quicken Community. The problem is that I'm not sure which of the 3 is our Quicken ID. How do I figure that out, then delete the 2 I don't want?

Thanks.

Answers

• splashersplasher SuperUser
    Go to Edit->Preferences->Quicken Id, it will show which idea is associated with your installation of Quicken.
    To confirm that, use that Id to login in to Quicken.com and check My Accounts to see if it shows your Quicken purchases or subscription information.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• NardarNardar Member
    Thanks. Turns out the Quicken ID is my husband's email. I must have signed up with the Community at 2 different times with 2 different emails. How do I get rid of the one I don't want?
  • splashersplasher SuperUser
    The only way to possibly remove them is by contacting Quicken Support and that isn't a proven method.
    Look at the bottom of the emails for an unsubscribe link and try using it.  It may not be instantaneous, but it has seemed to work for me in the past.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• thecreatorthecreator SuperUser
    Nardar said:
    Thanks. Turns out the Quicken ID is my husband's email. I must have signed up with the Community at 2 different times with 2 different emails. How do I get rid of the one I don't want?
    Nardar ,

The Email that is associated with this community, is not associated with https://www.quicken.com/ My Account there, unless you used the same Email Address.

For example, if you changed the password at https://www.quicken.com/ My Account does not change the password, here.

For the Email Address associated here, at the top of this Webpage click on the Gear called Account Options and click Edit Profile.

This shows your current Email Address.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R18.15 & Quicken 2017 HBRP