Where does Quicken Canada store the Currency Exchange Rate list data and can I batch edit it?

Even if I click 'import' to add historical exchange rate data to the USD$ currency list, it does not add enough data points and my calculations of cost basis , realized and unrealized gains are not accurate enough! Where does quicken store this data and how can I import more data points into the list from say a text file in format <date> <exchange rate> so that I don't have to manually add hundreds of data points. This is such an important feature for multi currency support yet it is of so poor quality. Every update I pay $90 to get a new Quicken each year and every year NOTHING has been improved to this function! I don't even care as long as I can batch add to this list. Anyone please help. Tax season due date coming soon.

Answers

• Hello questionsforever. Appreciate your question.

Which version of Quicken Canada are you using? Is it for PC or Mac?

Please let us know so that we can best assist you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • PC-Windows 10
  • I have the same issue. And I have two different files, in the youngest file i have no problem with currency exchange daily download, but in the oldest file it is impossible to download the rate and I have no historical rate...
    I use win 10 quicken 2016 home and business, and i just update to 2019 version. I have the same issue on this version.....
    quicken has to do something