Changing OS

If a subscription user changes operating systems can the user then download the appropriate software version under the same subscription?

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser
    edited March 17
    That's a good question. I've seen, but cannot confirm the subscription lists either. I went to Quicken.com and have a link to both. Found this on pricing.

Can I use the Quicken on more than one computer? 

Yes. You can install Quicken on as many computers as needed in the same household. Each installation will be registered to your Quicken ID. We do not recommend sharing data files on a network/cloud drive.

It does not differentiate between Mac vs PC, and the pricing for Deluxe and Premier is the same for both.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Home version 1809
  • splashersplasher SuperUser
    While you are allowed to download, install and use both the Win & Mac versions under the same license, the data files are incompatible with each other and a good, reliable conversion is only possible from Win to Mac, Mac to Win is defective.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser
    @DinoBmb ; Are you asking about changing a version of Windows to another version of Windows?  Or a version of iOS to another version of iOS?
    OR are you talking about changing (either direction) between Win and Mac?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor"