Right scroll on check register

This just started happening, when I use the right hand scroll on the check register instead of scrolling to the last transaction it scrolls down to the bottom and then bounces to the very first transaction ever recorded in my check register anyway to fix this or is there a setting for this?
Quicken 2017 desktop PC

Best Answer

Answers

• Jim_HarmanJim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you explain what you mean by "right hand scroll"?

Do you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can push sideways, or is it somethng else?
    -- Jim QWin Premier subscription
  • Lkern5Lkern5 Member
    No, on the check register, on the right side the slide bar that moves the window up and down so you can see earlier transactions. Its the gray bar on the right side of the check register. It scrolls all the way down to the most recent transaction in the past but now when I scroll to the last transaction it pops all the way back to the beginning of the entire register in 201. the only way to get to the most recent transaction is to use the arrow down key and it takes forever.
    I also use Quicken for a personal account and it does not do this on that account register. This just started about 2 months ago, that is why I thought it must be a setting but I cannot find it in the register settings. 
This discussion has been closed.