Sync to Outlook, can I store the Outlook Password in Quicken?

Greg SempleGreg Semple Member ✭✭
edited August 14 in Login and Passwords
(Rant redacted)

So there are bills in my program that I have elected to go to the biller site and pay on or before the due date. Not all my bills are that way just a few. So to help my wife recognize which ones those are, I have set the Sync to Outlook flag on those bills so they show in my Outlook calendar. 

But every time I run the Update program in Quicken the password box pops up for Outlook to have me enter it.

So Quicken allows you to store bank passwords, why can't I store my Outlook password too?
Does this feature already exist and I haven't found it? If not, this would be a GOOD suggestion. (Rant Redacted)
Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Semple

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

At this time there is not a way to store the password for Outlook in the Password Vault in Quicken, I apologize.

I can see that this would a beneficial addition to Quicken and so have changed your post into an "Idea" thread.

Idea threads are reviewed by our Development teams for insight on what future features and functionality is being requested by our Users. 

Ideas may also be voted on by other members of the Community and the more votes an Idea receives, the higher it is prioritized for possible implementation.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Sarah