Error OL393A when updating account

Error Code OL393A account updates for checking and give error code OL393A for savings. Check with Kitsap Credit Union and they say if checking is updating and not savings the problem is in Quicken. I'm running Windows Vista with Quicken Deluxe ver. R18.15.

Comments

• GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
  • Didn't fix problem. Bank says that if one account updates both should, I'm going to ask they reset in there system to see if this fixes the problem.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Didn't fix problem. Bank says that if one account updates both should, I'm going to ask they reset in there system to see if this fixes the problem.
    Hello @charliebeck

I'm sorry to hear that the referenced troubleshooting steps did not help to resolve this error and thank you for taking the time to post back to the Community with the updated information.

Have you selected the "Update Now" option from the Savings Account register?  If not, please go to the Account Actions gear wheel icon in the upper right corner of the account register and select to Update Now.

If the update still fails with a OL-393-A error code, please next go to the Help menu at the very top of Quicken and select "Report a Problem" from the list.

In the Report a Problem window, please enter "Attn: Sarah" in the subject line, mark the check boxes for the following log files and then click "Send to Quicken".

Log Files to Select
    OFXLog.txt
    OFXOLD.txt (if listed)
    ConnLog.txt
    ConnOLD.txt (if listed)

Once sent, please just reply here to let me know so I can locate the submission in the system.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.