Partial download

For days now, I'm getting download errors with my bank.  Error says: "Partial Download (-30) 2 new transactions to download (there may be more transactions to download) INVALID_CREDENTIALS:ccscrape. 103:Login error. The username or password is incorrect."

I click "Resolve" and re-enter my username and password and nothing happens, except "Resolve" button changes to "Retry".  When I click "Retry", nothing happens.

I can login to my bank account just fine using the Chrome web browser.

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello jeanderson. Appreciate your question.

A recommendation is to Deactivate and Reactivate your current account and try logging back in to see if you are able to re-link your accounts for download or if you are getting any additional errors:

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account
    https://www.quicken.com/support/reactivating-deactivated-account

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions/concerns

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    For days now, I'm getting download errors with my bank. 
    Which bank are you having issues with? It helps us to know the bank's name, to see if that's a known issue or something new to look into ...
  • UKR said:
    For days now, I'm getting download errors with my bank. 
    Which bank are you having issues with? It helps us to know the bank's name, to see if that's a known issue or something new to look into ...
    Huntington Bank
  • Hello jeanderson. Appreciate your question.

A recommendation is to Deactivate and Reactivate your current account and try logging back in to see if you are able to re-link your accounts for download or if you are getting any additional errors:

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account
    https://www.quicken.com/support/reactivating-deactivated-account

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions/concerns

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    I think I tried that once and ended up re-downloading 3 months worth of transactions.  Took me a long time to cleanup the duplicates.

One thing I should mention is that I use direct connect to my bank.  I don't use the Quicken bill pay.  Actually, I don't use the bill pay inside Quicken any more because it's erratic - sometimes does partial payments, leaves some unpaid, always dates the transactions a week later.  I just pay on my bank's website and manually enter the transactions in my register.  Shame it works so badly on the Mac, used Quicken on Windows for decades and the bill pay and direct connect worked so smoothly.  I love Quicken but the Mac version has so many warts that I'm contemplating picking up a copy of Parallels and going back to the PC version.
  • Just as a follow-up to my own question, I threw in the towel on Quicken for Mac and and am back up and running Quicken for Windows in Parallels on my Mac.  Honestly don't know why I didn't do this sooner.  Quicken for Mac had so many pain points for me. 

There were a couple features in the Mac version I liked.  Reconciling my bank statements was actually simpler.  Some of the investment views were also very good.  But reports were definitely lacking and bill pay was difficult (still never got a good answer on why payments were dated one week out).  Finally, the persistent connection problems were driving me crazy.  Had problems with every account at one point - checking, credit cards and investment accounts.

I have read comments that many are happy with the Mac version.  I suppose it's all about how you use Quicken.  For me, I feel much more comfortable using the PC version.  If you're contemplating using the Windows version and you have a Mac, I would recommend paying for Parallels.  It is worth the $80.  With your Windows VM up and running, the Windows start menu is right there in the Dock.  Couldn't be easier.

Just my $0.02 worth.
This discussion has been closed.