Citizens Bank Credit Card

Still unable to download credit card transactions from Citizens Bank Credit Card, they to use Citibank for their credit card division, there has always been a problem with Citizens bank credit card downloads. their checking and other accounts work well with Q, so the question is why not the credit card?  there is confusion as what bank selection to use, its either Citizens Bank Mid 
West Web connect or Citzens Bnak  Not your typical bank.  One more thing will Q download pending transactions?

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Vince

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues downloading the credit card transactions and appreciate your taking the time to share this issue with the Community.

Are you still unable to download transactions?  If so, do you receive any type of error code or message?

When logging in to view the account activity for the credit card, what is the website URL address that you go to? 

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • mark_wmark_w Member
    I too cannot download transactions from Citizens Bank credit card ever since they updated their website (end of February). When I log in manually and select download from the website I am offered CSV or OFX format. It looks like Citizens Bank credit card no longer supports Quicken download format either manually or automatically.

When logging into the website I am redirected to the following login page:

https://www.accessmycardonline.com/?

• mbestnhmbestnh Member
    I am in the same boat as mark_w. where I have been manually downloading from the website as a backup plan because the online setup within Quicken fails to establish a connection to complete the process. Now that the Citizens Bank credit card web site has been "upgraded", they no long offer the Quicken download format. Now we are completely out of luck without taking additional manual steps for a manual import. The bottom line is that we want to be able to automatically download from within Quicken but cannot establish the connection to be able to do so.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried this yet (if your bank recently changed their website or password requirements)?

How to refresh financial institution information (Branding)

Please read and follow instructions here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/server-issue-troubleshooting

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's contractual obligation to notify their Account Manager at Intuit Inc. of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change and any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's upper level management.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  and report this Online Banking issue, so that Intuit Inc. can be notified of the issue.  Ultimately, however, the bank must work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

This discussion has been closed.