Is there a 10 year avg annual return?

whawk
whawk Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Investments (Windows)
I know that there is a 1,3, and 5 year average annual return for investments in Quicken 2019.  But for investments that  I have had for 20 years, is Quicken going to come up with a 10 year Avg Annual Return?  Why is this not available in any performance profile?
10 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a column in the Performance view of the Investing tab that shows a 10-year AAR; I've converted your question to an idea post so that people can vote for it if adding that 10-year column is something they would like to see.

In the meantime, you could set custom dates on the Investment Performance Report to cover a 10-year period and get the figures if you need them.
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser, Mac Beta, Canada Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1     
    Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken Mac Quicken Windows Quicken Mobile

Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)
  • craig.
    craig. Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    voted up one.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would still be nice to have. 
    QWin Premier subscription