Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I tried to look at my quicken on the web and it showed only one account...I have 6 in my quicken...

I tried to look at my quicken on the web and it showed only one account...I have 6 in my quicken...

Answers

• I have the same issue.  How do I add the other accounts?
  • we need help  ;-)

• Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn Administrator admin
    Hi All,
    Sorry you're having this issue--in order to see your accounts in Quicken on the Web, you need to make sure you've synced and selected the correct Quicken file. and that in that file, you've selected the accounts you want to sync.

Open Quicken to the data file you want to see online, then go to the Mobile & Web tab--verify that the accounts you want to see are selected under "Accounts enabled on mobile and web", and then sync the accounts with the blue sync button.  Make sure you verify the Cloud Account Name on this screen, as this will be the file you select when you open Quicken on the Web.

When you open Quicken on the Web, sign in and you should be prompted with a list of your synced files to select from.  If not, go to the white circle on the upper right of the Quicken on the Web page, and click it to change the file you want to look at.

Hope this helps!
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @LindaB

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

To ensure we are understanding the situation correctly, when viewing your data file on the Quicken Companion Web App you can only see 1 account listed, but there are a total of 6 added accounts in the Quicken desktop software?  Is that correct?

If so, what version and release of Quicken are you using?  Is it Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac?

If Quicken for Windows, are all 6 accounts with the same Financial Institution or are they are different banks?

If different banks, have all 6 been selected for syncing with the Quicken Cloud?  If you aren't sure, please go to the Mobile & Web tab and how many accounts show enabled for mobile and web?

If any accounts are not selected to sync, they may be added by clicking the gear wheel icon in the upper right corner of the Accounts enabled box.

If all 6 accounts are listed as enabled for mobile and web - what is listed at the last sync date?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello [email protected] 

Were you able to verify that these accounts were set to sync?

Are you still experiencing this trouble?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.