Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

How to connect to Cobaltcu.mycardinfo.com site to setup automatic downloads?

Cobalt CU took over SAC FCU. Checking and Savings accounts are at Cobaltcu.com. The SAC FCU Credit Card is at Cobaltcu.mycardinfo.com. The latter website is not available on the Quicken connection list. 

My active connections with Cobalt died a few days ago and I deactivated/reactivated accounts. I recovered my connections for the Checking and Savings accounts. I am unable to "find" or recover my Credit Card account.

I have had on-and-off connection problems with this banking firm for a few years, despite the changes in ownership.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• hbaulischhbaulisch ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello Sarah, 

Thanks for responding to my question. A quick recap of my problem….Cobalt Credit Union took over the former SAC FCU. While my banking information was under the name SAC FCU, my checking and savings accounts were on one website and the credit card on a different site. In my Quicken program, I had to use separate entries to get transaction downloads for those account (different sites, different passwords). When my bank changed to Cobalt Credit Union, I was unable to get my credit card information. 

This past Saturday, I deactivated all my accounts that were associated with SAC FCU and then, attempted to setup accounts with Cobalt Credit Union. As it turns out, Cobalt had combined all my accounts under Cobalt into the Quicken program. I can now receive transaction downloads from my accounts. 

It would appear that everything is working like it is designed to do. Somehow, the method(s) used by SAC were different than what is used by Cobalt. That difference is what caused the confusion on my part. I was expecting a “name change” but, did not expect the connection method to change. All seems well, now. 

Thanks for looking into this problem. I suspect that the IT people from Cobalt will be closing the loop on this soon. 

Harry

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @hbaulisch

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I reviewed our Master List of Financial Institutions and confirmed that Cobalt Credit Union is listed and they do support downloading of credit card account information via the Express Web Connect method.

When attempting to reactivate the Credit Card account in Quicken, what steps are you taking?

If you haven't already, please go to the Tools menu > Add Account > Credit Card > Cobalt Credit Union.  When Quicken returns the list of your accounts, is the credit card account listed at all?

If not, please go to the Help menu and select "Report a Problem".  In the window that opens, enter "Attn: Sarah" in the subject, mark the boxes for the following log files and select "Send to Quicken".

Log Files to Select
    ConnLog.txt
    ConnOLD.txt (if listed)
    OFXLog.txt
    OFXOLD.txt (if listed)

Once sent, please just reply here to let me know so I can locate the submission in the system.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • hbaulischhbaulisch Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello Sarah, 

Thanks for responding to my question. A quick recap of my problem….Cobalt Credit Union took over the former SAC FCU. While my banking information was under the name SAC FCU, my checking and savings accounts were on one website and the credit card on a different site. In my Quicken program, I had to use separate entries to get transaction downloads for those account (different sites, different passwords). When my bank changed to Cobalt Credit Union, I was unable to get my credit card information. 

This past Saturday, I deactivated all my accounts that were associated with SAC FCU and then, attempted to setup accounts with Cobalt Credit Union. As it turns out, Cobalt had combined all my accounts under Cobalt into the Quicken program. I can now receive transaction downloads from my accounts. 

It would appear that everything is working like it is designed to do. Somehow, the method(s) used by SAC were different than what is used by Cobalt. That difference is what caused the confusion on my part. I was expecting a “name change” but, did not expect the connection method to change. All seems well, now. 

Thanks for looking into this problem. I suspect that the IT people from Cobalt will be closing the loop on this soon. 

Harry

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hi Harry,

I'm glad to hear that everything is working correctly now and appreciate your posting back with the updated information and resolution :)

If there's anything else the Community or myself can assist with, please let us know.

Thanks again!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.