Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Fifth Third OL-293 A error... AGAIN

Any one else getting error? Just started this morning.  I sent a message to Fifth Third Tech support.  Less patient this time as the last error took 5 weeks to resolve in late 2018.  Definitely shopping.

Comments

• yes i am getting it as well

• Randall SassRandall Sass Member ✭✭
    I'm also getting this error message.  Let's hope they get it resolved quickly.
  • Joe BantonJoe Banton Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem.
  • Looks like same error of a few weeks ago. Took a long time to fix. ended up being the bank

• Archy25Archy25 Member ✭✭
    Have had connection errors since the weekend with Fifth Third, though my side shows CC-580 (for whatever that is worth).  FYI, when I tried to download a QFX file from the bank site for recent transactions, I get an message saying "We are currently experiencing technical issues. For assistance, call Customer Service at 1-800-600-9998." (so obviously THEY know about some problem).
  • JoeJoe Member ✭✭
    Quicken Support verified it is Fifth Third's error, once again.  I have notified them via online message and will call to increase attention to this error. Please do the same.
  • worked this morning thanks fifth third.

• Pat BuchananPat Buchanan Member ✭✭
    I've been out of town. Getting that error message again! I have send a report and will call as well. I'm happy it's back up for some. Maybe that means we will have progress faster than we did last time (?) !!!! - Dani
  • Pat BuchananPat Buchanan Member ✭✭
    I just tried again and it connected!!!
  • JoeJoe Member ✭✭

I contacted Quicken Support and Fifth Third.  I just received this verification from Quicken Support that indeed, once again, it is Fifth Third's issue.  Please call Fifth Third and notify them as this was a month to fix last time.  Thanks for everyone's input and future engagements with Fifth Third support.

***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305972
    We’re sorry, the server is experiencing an internal error. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    QFN: End send to https://banking.53.com/ofx/OFXServlet, netstatus 30

We have escalated this issue to the service providers to try to get a resolution for all customers encountering this error, but do not have any ETA on when they expect to get this resolved.

Because we don't have access to their servers or the customer account information held on them, we cannot resolve this error for you.

For a faster resolution or escalation (if needed), please call Fifth Third Online Banking Support at 800-972-3030 and share the log file info provided here.

Reply above this email to answer. View this discussion online by using the button below:

• JoeJoe Member ✭✭
    Looks like it's fixed. Glad that was a quicker resolution. Thanks everyone  
This discussion has been closed.