Recent express web connect error across a number of accounts (2017 R19)

Hello,

I have been a Quicken user for a good number of years, and had a number of my accounts (banks, credit cards, brokerage etc) setup for one step update using Express Web Connect.

The entire setup was working just fine until about March 29th (2019). Not sure if there was a software update or some other change that happened around that time, however, when I performed a one step update on April 3rd, I received an error on a majority of my accounts. (don’t recall the exact error).

The error persisted over the next few days, so I decided to disable the update setup for those accounts, and thought I’d re-establish the connection, hoping that it would resolve the issue.

However, Quicken has been unable to establish connectivity (again using express web connect) with any of those institutions. I have tried a couple of different banks and credit cards, with the same error.

The error says - “Sorry. We encountered an error (it’s not your fault)”.

Has anyone had this or a similar issue? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

KM

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kaushal

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

From the error message and behavior being described, it sounds as though your internal server profile may need to be reset, however to confirm this assumption a review of your log files which contain the internal communications between Quicken and the servers will need to be performed to find the internal error and root cause.

If you are still receiving this error, please contact Quicken Support for assistance with reviewing the log files and resolving this issue.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.