Will the Reference Field in the desktop ever be part of the Mobile app?

It would seem that this would be a simple fix since data included in the mobile app (other than Reference) is already being passed. I am using the Windows subscription version of Quicken on a Windows 10 operating system.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @fritzngertie

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure we are understanding correctly, when referring to the "Reference" field in the desktop software - are you referring to the information included in the "Memo" column of the account register in Quicken?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Thanks, Sarah for your response.  I am not talking about the "Memo" field (in desktop) which is the "Notes" field (in the mobile app). I was talking about the "Reference #" in the desktop. I normally put a check number in the field. I don't see a corresponding field in the mobile app.

Don 
  • Sarah, thanks for responding however, I am a little confused. When I look at the register on my desktop and then select the gear and then select register columns, I already had the Check # selected so it appears on my register. However, the (Check #/Reference #) that is on the register does not move to the APP display of the same transaction. There is not a field on the APP that corresponds to the Check/Ref #. The fields that I do have on the APP are Date, Account, Payee, Categories, Tags, Note, Add Attachments and Delete Transaction. Is it possible to have a field in the APP called Ref/Check # so I can put something in the field that will be passed to the desktop (at my next sync)?

Thanks,

Don