Anyone else having problem downloading transactions from Vystar?

Problem, OL-293-A, accessing Vystar has been happening for 2 days now.  A friend who uses Quicken has the same problem trying to access Vystar. Prior to 2 days ago, I accessed Vystar everyday.

Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro

Comments

• leishirsuteleishirsute Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Update:  Vystar support has acknowledge they are working on a Quicken outage with Quicken support.  They do not have an ETA when the problem will be resolved.
    FYI
    Update: Vystar IT department resolved the issue for me.  Evidently, Quicken Billl Pay was activated during a Sunday maintenance update.  I had to deactivate Quicken Bill Pay on my Vystar Checking and Money Market accounts if they were activated.
    edited April 17
    Update:  Problem reappears if Vystar Bill payment service is activated in Quicken.  So this issue is not completely resolved.  Transactions can be downloaded if  online bill payment for the FI is deactivated.  Prior to 4/14/2019, transaction download and bill payment were both working. I have reported this to Vystar support.

I open a different discussion for Vystar Bill pay service.
    If bill pay for Vystar is activated, Quicken reports an OL-293-A error during Vystar sync.
    If it is deactivated, Quicken downloads Vystar transactions without problems.
    This problem started on 4/14/2019.
    It has been reported to Vystar.
  • CL22CL22 Member
    How do you de-activate Bill Pay?  I never activated it, but have not been able to get any Vystar updates for many day.  I thought I would see if it is turned on?
    edited April 17
    In Quicken go to:
    Tools ==> Account List
    Look for the Vystar accounts under Account Name.
    For the Vystar accounts, check if the Online BIll Pay column has "Yes (Vystar or Quicken Bill)".
    If "Yes" is in the column, to deactivate select Edit for the Vystar Account, under the Online Services tab, select Deactivate for the Online Bill Pay box and then select "OK".
    I had to do these actions for my Vystar checking and money market accounts.
    It fixes transaction download from Vystar but disables check writing to Vystar from Quicken.

I hope this helps.
    Vystar still has to fix BIll pay services through Quicken before I can activate Online Bill Payment again.
  • RandallRandall Member
    I deleted VyStar from the account and cannot add it back. I can add it for a new profile, but not my existing profile. Quicken will just say to create a new profile. Quicken Premium support. 
    edited April 18
    When I submitted my problem to Quicken support, they said that Vystar had their own Quicken server and that I had to work through them.

I don't know if reverting to a Quicken backup prior to the Vystar account deletion would help.  It may be something you might try.
This discussion has been closed.