Cloud Sync errors since R18.16 update

I just started getting errors for entries I had actually made on the desktop.  This only started happening after the update to R18.16 which my computer did on Saturday when I opened Quicken.  On desktop transactions I created since that update, or ones i adjusted including going back a couple years since that update all seem to generate this.  Since i did a bunch of reconciling this weekend, i have about 50 of these errors now, in three different accounts:

3x this type in two different accounts:
The desktop transaction in "Discover Platinum" on 04/09/2019 for $-30.60 was not synced. Illegal Operation: {0}

and

50+ of this type in two different accounts:
The desktop transaction in "Discover Platinum" on 04/04/2018 for $-28.89 was not synced.
An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [RequestID = null].  Please try after some time.

Neither have a repair suggestion and there is nothing wrong with the transactions.

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks UKR, I tried to use the link but it was how to delete cloud data sets.  I have only one cloud data set and the instruction link shows a line at the bottom "Cloud Accounts Associated with this Quicken ID" which doesn't even exist on that screen for me.

However what you said about resetting I found in Preferences->Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts, under the word troubleshooting "Reset Your Cloud Data"

I did that, and after a reaaaaaallly long resync since i have a 170MB database, the errors have gone away.

SO, I believe you gave me the right advice although the wrong link, thanks!
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the bum advice. I've updated my notes and hope to give better advice in the future.
    I'm very glad to hear that you could solve your issue.
This discussion has been closed.