After updating from 2016 to 2019, Home Screen Shows Uncategorized Transactions

Click on the link and it doesn't show anything, click on the Spending Amount, still shows two UNCategorized Transactions. This file is only two years old, search all of my transactions and I have not discovered any UNCategorized Transactions, please advise

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreatorthecreator SuperUser
    Hi @"Douglas McCormick  ,

See this procedure:https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7844658/installing-reinstalling-windows-quicken-subscription-editions

Have you restored your last Manual Backup after upgrading?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R18.16 & Quicken 2017 HBRP
  • Restored from yesterdays backup, which was with 2016 version, still the same issue, 2 uncategorized transactions.
    Testing Downloads now to see if they all work

• Downloads work, can't locate those two transactions, should be just a click, but nothing is showing what is "uncatergorized"
  • Thank You, I have cleared them with your suggestion, Interesting thing, they were with my investments and they only showed for 2019 as being Uncategorized, nothing prior to 2019.

Thank You Again

• UKRUKR SuperUser
    What kind of investment transactions were those?
    I have to pay attention to Misc. Expense transactions downloaded from my brokerage. They can never auto-categorize and I must add the proper Foreign Tax withheld category as I accept the downloaded transaction.
    You may have to remember to keep an eye out for those Misc. Expenses.