Filter Register by Bill Cycle Date

xav78
xav78 Member ✭✭
I would like to suggest adding a register filter to include by "Bill Cycle" date.  Since this date varies so widely with different financial institutions this could be accomplished by creating a bill cycle date entry to the account setup page and putting in a choice to set the entry to a specific date or every xx amount of days.  This would make the date relevant to that specific account.   Then in the registers date filter drop down the option could be included to filter by bill cycle date.

I understand I can use the custom filter, but I have to change the end date each time to include current date.  I have many accounts and it would make the screen less jumbled and easier to scroll through if I am only looking at current transactions for the account that will end up matching my end of month statements.
Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds a lot like the account reconcile window. 
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    From C. D. Bales:
    Try displaying only "Unreconciled" transactions.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • xav78
    xav78 Member ✭✭
    Hi @mshiggins, thanks for the suggestion.  I currently make good use of that filter ;).  

I was also looking to hopefully one day be able to select a historical billing cycle and have it display only those transactions.  I currently load all by statements as attachments to each account so it would be a convenient way to package and tie everything together. Just a thought.