Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Best Buy not downloading transaction after the setup

it just won't download after setting it up  but the first time i setup the account and then close and try to run the account to download my transaction it simply says  the time i last donwload ad nothing happens afterward ok thanks 

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please confirm the version of Quicken that you are using. I just saw you post on another issue which was categorized to Quicken for Mac. This issue is categorized as Quicken for Windows.
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows? US or Canadian version?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using? 
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

• _marlonherrera1
    _marlonherrera1 Member ✭✭
    for Quicken Deluxe for Mac 2019 and am using and IMac 2017  USA Version 5.11.0 (Build 511.25626.100) am using macOS 10.14.4 ok thanks 
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Thank you for providing a bit more information.

Which best buy option did you use to connect?

Has the account downloaded previously or are you adding this account for the first time?

~~~***~~~
  • _marlonherrera1
    the account prevously was working but just about two thru three weeks ago it stop working i disable it and reenable it nothing seems to work 0k thqanks you os much 
  • _marlonherrera1
    just like you habe iton the picture you posted ok thanks r
  • _marlonherrera1
    regular best buy won't download 
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @_marlonherrera1

Thank you for that additional information.  If you are still experiencing issues downloading transactions from Best Buy, please contact the Quicken Support team so this issue may be looked into further.

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.