Home Before you Buy
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Starter Subscription Home Screen Question

Mark BMark B Member ✭✭
Hello,
I used to have Quicken premier but have since downgraded to Quicken Starter as I did not need all the features of premier. Since using starter I do not have the In/Out/Whats left screen on my Home Screen and I have no customize button or way to customize the home screen or add more screens. I compared product features on the Quicken site but did not see anything that Home screen customization was only available above Starter edition. I am hesitant to upgrade again and go to deluxe or something higher than starter not knowing if I will be able to customize the home screen. If someone could verify if there is a limitation on home screen customization's in starter edition it would be greatly appreciated. I have no issue upgrading just don't want to upgrade to find out the functionality is not available in any version any longer. Thank you,

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Starter Edition is GREATLY limited in what it can do ... including limitations on the types of accounts it supports.
    If the features that you reference are important to you, I'd suggest that you return Starter for a refund and buy Deluxe.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Mark BMark B Member ✭✭
    Ok Great! Thank you both for your feedback. I will go to deluxe version.
  • Ps56k2Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    J_Mike said:
    I can verify that QWin Subsc - Deluxe does include the ability to display the In/Out /Whats Left in the Home Screen.
    just following along - where/what is this .... In/Out /Whats Left
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • J_MikeJ_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@ps56k

Open Hom tab
    Select Add View
    Available Items > Planning > In/Out/What's Left
    QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

This discussion has been closed.