High Res Monitor (3840X2160) Pixelated Fonts & Graphics

Using Quicken 2019 on a High Resolution Monitor (3840x2160) with Windows 10 box. Very poor resolution. Fonts and graphics are highly pixelated. I have tried the work around at https://www.quicken.com/support/work-around-display-issues-high-resolution-monitors, which did not work. Are there any other solutions?
Tagged:

Comments

• phmassiephmassie Member
    edited May 1
    Here is a screen print.

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phmassie

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please visit https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to download and install the R19.34 update Mondo Patch.

The R19.34 update is currently in a staged release and hasn't been made available to all Users as of yet, but the update contains several fixes for Display and UI issues.

Once the update has been installed, please let us know if there is any change in the resolution.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    If you haven't already, please visit https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to download and install the R19.34 update Mondo Patch.

The R19.34 update is currently in a staged release and hasn't been made available to all Users as of yet, but the update contains several fixes for Display and UI issues.
    The 19.34 release notes barely mention display and UI issues. Can you elaborate, @Quicken Sarah ?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS.
    Now using QWin Premier subscription version on Win7 Pro x64.
    I downloaded and installed the R19.34 update.  Graphics and fonts still grainy/fuzzy.  Had to go into properties for the Application and under "Compatibility" select "Change High DPI settings" then under "High DPI Scaling Override" check the box for "Override High DPI Scaling behavior, scaling performed by:" I had to select "System (Enhanced)"  Other selections left you with a fuzzy resolution
    PS--For the most part resolution looks good with the above settings.  However, when you go to resize your ACCOUNTS column, you can use your mouse to activate the two headed arrow, but you get a line in the middle of the column.  You can resize it but it is wonkie.

Hello @phmassie,

Thank you for installing the Patch and posting back with the results, I'm glad to hear the resolution is improved with some adjustments to the compatibility settings.

When resizing the "Accounts" column, is that the Account List Bar that goes down either the left or right side of Quicken?

Or am I misunderstanding where in the program you are seeing the resizing issues?

Please let us know, thanks again!

Sarah
    Yes, it is this column.  I have mine on the left.  It will resize but you have to guess.  This vertical black line pops up about in the middle but is not guide and disappears when you stop moving left/right.
    edited May 16
    Here is a screenprint.  Note, it does not show the double-arror cursur but you cans see the line that pops up in the middle and slides back and forth as your cursor left-Right.  The line does not indicate where the the column will be set.  It's just in the way.

Hello @phmassie

Thank you for that additional information and clarification, I've forwarded this information to our Development teams to investigate further, but if there is anything else the Community or myself may assist with, please let us know.

Thanks again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.