One Step Updating-Get Message that I cancelled Update (did not)-Intermittent and Ongoing
When I first log in, I manually start a One Step Update. I received a message for 3 accounts saying that I cancelled update which I had not. Even though other accounts would appear to have been updated successfully, I found out that they hadn't been. I can update each account individually within each account successfully (which made me realize that even though some accounts appears to have been updated, they were not). However, when I try to manually activate the One Step Update afterwards (using either the tool or the Menu Option), nothing happens. I cannot get to the One Step Update Settings or anything related. This issue is intermittent. Sometimes it works well and other times I have this issue. It started about a week ago when I had it set up to do an automatic update when starting Quicken. The next day without my doing anything, it worked well. Then 2 days ago it stopped so I took someone’s suggestion and disabled it from doing an automatic update when opening Quicken, and then updated manually after I opened Quicken. That worked for two days, but now even with a manual update, this issue is back.
This discussion has been closed.