Is there a 2019 version of Quicken Home, Business, and Rental Property for PC?

I own the 2018 desktop version of Quicken Home, Business, and Rental Property for Windows.  I don't see a 2019 version with the same name.  I don't actually need the rental property features anymore, but I am concerned that if I upgrade to Home and Business 2019, it will not be able to import my 2018 Home, Business, and Rental Property data file.

What version of Quicken 2019 for Windows should I upgrade to, and will it be able to import my data file from 2018 Home Business, and Rental Property?

Best Answer

Answers

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under the subscription policy of Quicken since 2018, the year is meaningless.  It really only means when was the material printed.  Under the subscription, you are buying a license of some given length that if a renewal, it just extends the subscription.
    As long as your subscription is current and active, you will receive the updates to the Quicken program.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• SpotteddogSpotteddog Member ✭✭✭
    In case you're interested, the "new" Quicken Home and Business version includes the same rental property manager as Quicken Home Business and Rental has. 
  • Thanks!  I checked the version and you are right that I was already upgraded automatically to version 2019, so I am set.
This discussion has been closed.