6/8 Accounts screwy

When I download, I get all sorts of errors,.  For my amex card, the account is duplicated.  The second only has some transactions,  My bank savings splits transactions between the account and the header.  Two other credit cards seem partially correct but are off,  My bank checking is correct as is a zero line of credit account.

I tried to call support, but they don't have any barriers between cubicles.  I have to have the other person scream so I can hear about 12 other conversations.

Every quarter I make another call about Quicken not matching other accounts.  No one knows why the problem occurs.  We get some accounts fixed, but the next day they are screwy again.

I've used Quicken, turbotax and various versions of Quickbooks for over 30 years.  I used QB to run a multimillion dollar business.  Yes, there have been problems here and there, but not every time I open the program as it has been since I got the Quicken for Max in 2016.  

Is there a time or day where I can reach support that does not have 12 voices on the phone at once--perhaps a call center that does not sit a dozen people at one table without any dividers?  Maybe even with cubicles?

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Rick. Appreciate your question and apologies for the inconvenience in reaching a representative.

Your best time is at 5am Pacific Time, because there are little or no agents on the phones and you should be able to get right in and get your issue resolved.. 

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator