When I attempt to Reconcile one account "There are no uncleared items to reconcile."

I have many accounts (checking) in quicken and all are working fine except for one account.
I download and reconcile all transactions daily thru "Update Accounts". I reconcile posted transactions. not problem. I then make sure all pending (items not posted in the account) are entered into the register by opening the reconcile window and checking off items that are pending with what is shown online. This works in all account except one. The dates of the pending (uncleared) transactions are today, yesterday and the day before in the register. If I change the date to 4-days back it will open the reconcile window.
I am running Quicken 2017 Home and Business, Ver R19.1, Build 26.1.19.1

Best Answer

Answers

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • jlomarrjlomarr Member
    Thank you for the article to review. I understand that any transaction in the register with a future date will not show up in the reconciliation window. I have one account acting like the today date is behind 3-days. When this account has transactions that clear (post) from the bank, I am able to reconcile these transaction normally.

This is what is happening: (after reconciliation of all account including this one)
    GS x12345 Checking
    Last downloaded May 27, 2019 - 7:30 am (Web Connect)
    Transaction record:
    05/23/19     Comp 123       -34.16
    05/26/19     Deposit 1        +10.81
    05/26/19     Deposit 2        +89.38
    05/26/19     Deposit 3        +70.59

Note: These transaction are pending in when i go online to my account and have not posted to the accout. When I open Reconcile: GS x1234 Checking, only the 05/23/19  Comp 123  -34.16 appears in the reconciliation window. For any of the transaction to appear the date must be changed to 05/24/19. (3-day from today date) Then the transaction appear in the reconciliation window.

All of my other account show "Last downloaded May 27, 2019 - 7:30 am (Web Connect)" and they work correctly.

This discussion has been closed.