SchoolsFirstFCU - CC-501 on new account/setting up

Basically, I already had a Share/Savings account with this CU and everything was updating fine.  The past week though I decided to open a checking account.  I tried to add a checking account but was getting a "Oops. We're having a problem." CC-501 error, yet the savings account was updating just fine.  I tried some troubleshooting steps including deactivating all web connections and doing the cntl+shift+update/send in Online Center and that didn't work, except now I cannot set up my SFFCU savings again to connect as I'm getting the same error.  Any reason or solution to this?
Windows 10 Pro 1809
Quicken 2017 Premier

==== OSU Start (20190520/19:29:52) ====
20190520 19:29:52: Starting Connection ------------------------------------------
20190520 19:29:52: Initiate Complete   ---- [Authenticating with server]
20190520 19:29:53: Translating Error Codes  [Authenticating with server]: gSOAP/CCC/WININET : [0] --TO--> IC Error: [0]
20190520 19:29:53: CC Request Complete ---- [Authenticating with server]: Status/Error Code : 0
20190520 19:29:53: Starting Connection ------------------------------------------
20190520 19:29:53: Initiate Complete   ---- [Getting financial institution information]
20190520 19:29:54: Translating Error Codes  [Getting financial institution information]: gSOAP/CCC/WININET : [0] --TO--> IC Error: [0]
20190520 19:29:54: CC Request Complete ---- [Getting financial institution information]: Status/Error Code : 0
20190520 19:29:54: Starting Connection ------------------------------------------
20190520 19:29:54: Initiate Complete   ---- [Getting account information for Schools First FCU - New]
20190520 19:29:55: Translating Error Codes  [Getting account information for Schools First FCU - New]: gSOAP/CCC/WININET : [0] --TO--> IC Error: [0]
20190520 19:29:55: *** Status code not 'ok' ***
20190520 19:29:55: CC Request Complete ---- [Getting account information for Schools First FCU - New]: Status/Error Code : 0
20190520 19:29:55: Starting Connection ------------------------------------------
20190520 19:29:55: Initiate Complete   ---- [CCLogoutRequest]
20190520 19:29:56: Translating Error Codes  [CCLogoutRequest]: gSOAP/CCC/WININET : [0] --TO--> IC Error: [0]
20190520 19:29:56: CC Request Complete ---- [CCLogoutRequest]: Status/Error Code : 0
20190520 19:29:56: Mapping Error Codes ---- [Getting financial institution information]: IC error : 0, EBStatus: 0
20190520 19:29:56: Mapping Error Codes ---- [Getting account information for Schools First FCU - New]: IC error : 0, EBStatus: 0

==== OSU End (20190520/19:29:57) ====

Best Answer

• AskewAskew
    Accepted Answer
    I was able to link the accounts, the issue appears to be resolved.

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    Hello Askew. Appreciate your question.

Please contact Quicken Phone Support so that we can collect your logs as we are escalating these issues.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • AskewAskew Member

Please contact Quicken Phone Support so that we can collect your logs as we are escalating these issues.
    Hi Harold, unfortunately having support only available M-F 5AM-5PM conflicts with sleep/work.
    I spoke with online chat and they had me try Cntl+Contact Info and also creating a test file, still same error, CC-501
  • zuppsterzuppster Member
    I've been having the same issue for about 2 weeks. I HAVE contacted phone support - they have collected my logs and have been unable to correct the problem. Based on other comments I've seen regarding this error, I've told them it's probably some kind of block on the Quicken server, but they denied this. What do I do now? Thanks!
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello zuppster. Appreciate your question.

Please be patient with us as we collect the logs and information so that we can work with Schools First FCU to get things working again.. Your input is assisting in our investigation on what happened to the downloads.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • I have had the same issue for the last two weeks.  I actually have 5 accounts with SchF that I monitor as alternate account owner.  I inactivated one of them to set up again and cannot sign in/up now (CC-501).  On the others after week+ getting CC-501 I entered the password when a pop up asked and they are now working OK.  But, the original I cannot get going again after disabling.  I will try to get a time when I am home at the PC and Quicken operator available.
  • I am having the exact same problem. I have 9 accounts with SchoolsFirst FCU which have been updating fine. 5 of those account I have added over the last 5 months, no problem. Added a new account yesterday, tried to connect it in Quicken 2017 Premier R19.1 and got the CC-501 error. Waited 24 hours, tried again, same error. Tried to do One-Step Update, accounts other than SFFCU updated OK, SFFCU accounts returned the error. Went to my SFFCU Checking Account, clicked Update from there, and all of my existing SFFCU accounts updated fine. Tried again to add the new account, I get CC-501. So, clearly something is wrong, most likely on Quicken's servers.
  • Update: Spoke with Quicken support, sent them log files. Looked at the OFXLOG.txt file myself, and the problem jumped right out at me: "Invalid Wareki year. Account Key change required". Looking this up, I found this URL which states:

An "invalid wareki year" usually indicates that the Financial Institution has switched service providers and the script needs to be updated on Quicken's side to accommodate the change in service providers.

The Quicken support guy said he is escalating the issue to get Quicken to update their scripts.
  • AskewAskew Member
    Nice find Jeremy, Got the Invalid Wareki year error too.  Hopefully they fix it soon
  • AskewAskew Member
    Accepted Answer
    I was able to link the accounts, the issue appears to be resolved.
This discussion has been closed.