Syncing to the web portal

I used the budgeting/planning tools in the desktop app and sync that information to mobile/web.  The budget categories do not always accurately reflect the actual amount left based on the rollover, the monthly budget, and the monthly actual spending in the category.  In aggregate, the budget amount remaining appears to be accurate but is inaccurate at the budget category level.  Does anyone have a workaround for this issue? Or is this simply a known bug that needs to be fixed

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DougMacMillan

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I looked into this behavior a little further and was able to confirm that this is a known issue that has been reported to our Mobile/Web Development teams for further investigation and resolution.

At this time I do not have an ETA on when the open ticket will be resolved, however once a solution is available, it will be sent as part of a future release.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.