Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Reconciliation issues in Quicken 2019 (subscription)

Quicken R18.16, Build 27.1.18.16. This is something new, have never seen this issue before...when I click an item to 'clear' it, the reconciliation windows closes. Clicking Reconcile an Account in the tool bar brings it back, but it happens no matter WHERE I click in the Clear box. Have been using Quicken and QuickBooks Pro for decades. This is new. Has anyone seen this?
Thanks

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you run a file validate to rule out any file corruption? I just did a test and did not experience your issue.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • ddunk1950
    ddunk1950 Member
    Hmm, I had not but when I did run that, it cleared ancient accounts, etc. and massaged some others from the 90s. Will see what happens this month. I had always used Premier, but realized that I could get by with Deluxe. Figured it was a hiccup in that program. I have used QuickBooks Pro for a similar amout of time; that heavens it's working well. Thank you!
  • I had posted a problem that I'd been having about the Reconcilliation window closing when I tried to clear a transaction, etc. It turns out that the issue was on this end; my Logitech wireless mouse was in the process of going Tango Uniform (ask a military person) and was delivering inconsistent results. No amount of mouse setting changes or moving the wireless VOIP phone base station away helped. When I realized that I was having similar issues with Outlook on my Office 365 subscription, it became clear. ANYway, a fresh wireless mouse sorted it all out in both programs.
    Just thought I'd pass that along.
This discussion has been closed.