Error- Quicken is unable to complete your request [OL-221-A]

Running Quicken 2019 R18.16 Build 27.1.18.16 Get error message Quicken is unable to complete your request [OL-221-A] when trying to download transactions from Georgia’s Own Credit Union.  Deleted accounts from Quicken then did file operation - validate and repair.  Still getting error message.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    Thanks for your email. My problem is now resolved. When my Quicken program updated to R19.44 today, 6/7/19, I logged in GA's Own and downloaded my transaction history to a Web Connect (.QFX) file. It's working agian. No error message

Ann

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Ann. Appreciate your question.

Here are some troubleshooting steps that should help you: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Ann Ward ButlerAnn Ward Butler Member ✭✭
    I followed your instructions.  Now I can update my GA's Own accounts via the Quicken program, click Account Action, then Update Now.  But I still get the [OL-221-A] error message when trying to download from GA's Own.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ann Ward Butler

Thank you for attempting the instructions provided and posting back with the updated information.

To ensure we are understanding the current situation correctly, I have a few additional questions.

You can successfully update your accounts and download new transactions from GA's Own by using the Update Now button from the Account Actions gear wheel in Quicken - is that correct?

If so, when does the OL-221-A error message occur? 

Are you going directly to the website for GA's Own, logging in and downloading your transaction history to a Web Connect (.QFX) file?

If so, does the OL-221-A error occur when attempting to import the Web Connect file into Quicken?

Or does the OL-221-A error occur when running the One Step Update in Quicken?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Ann Ward ButlerAnn Ward Butler Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for your email. My problem is now resolved. When my Quicken program updated to R19.44 today, 6/7/19, I logged in GA's Own and downloaded my transaction history to a Web Connect (.QFX) file. It's working agian. No error message

Ann
This discussion has been closed.