Quicken is showing a "Download Error (500)" when downloading transactions from Fidelity

I am running Quicken Deluxe 2019 MAC on macOS 10.14.5.  This problem started happening at 5:00am ET this morning for only my fidelity accounts.  My NetBenefits account downloaded correctly.  Last successful download yesterday at 5:30am yesterday.  I saw on the Quicken/Windows side there is an issue showing a different error.  Anyone on Quicken macOS having a similar problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• DaufuskieNateDaufuskieNate Member ✭✭
    Yes. Same problem. I was assuming that they are working on the system over the holiday weekend and that all will be back to normal next Tuesday.
  • I have same issue. Never had an issue on weekends or holidays before.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RonRon Member
    Same issue for me to.

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all.. Appreciate your comments.

Here is some information from the Windows forum regarding errors with Fidelity:

This is a known issue that started early this morning regarding account passwords.  Some tech team members have been called in to work this issue. Looks like we need to be patient.

Thank you for your patience..

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • pushkinpushkin Member
    same issue. tired everything. the fidelity.com is ok, though.
  • mannygmannyg Member ✭✭
    Thank you Quicken Harold for confirming this is the same issue.  I'm confident things will be resolved.  In the meantime, back to enjoying the long weekend! :smiley:

Cheers!
  • spuleckispulecki Member
    I too am getting HTTP 500 error when attempting to update Fidelity accounts when using Fidelity Investments Mac. (I am a Quicken Mac subscription user.) I deactivated all Fidelity Investments accounts but again get HTTP 500 error when trying to reactivate Direct Connect.
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Can no longer access this link.  Get permission error.  I used to be able to access the link.

Evidently, this post has been moved to a Moderator Working Area which is inaccessible.
    Please fix.
    Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R19.1 on Windows 7 & 10 Pro
    Hello leishirsute..

The post has been moved back so that it can be viewed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Jeffrey KirkJeffrey Kirk Member ✭✭
    Any idea when the issue will ge resolved?
    Hello Jeffrey. Appreciate your question.

The ETA for it being fixed is Tuesday, 5/28. This is according to many comments placed here in the Community.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • mannygmannyg Member ✭✭
    It's fixed! I just updated my accounts and the Fidelity transactions made it through! Everything synched and caught up.

Cheers!
  • ArthurArthur Member ✭✭
    Not fixed yet, just had the same issue trying to download yesterday and today. Q for Mac Premier 2019.
  • ArthurArthur Member ✭✭
    Q for Mac Premier 2019, trying to download transactions from Fidelity Investments. Account status says "download error (500), HTTP-500 Error from Fidelity Investments Mac. I saw this was a problem earlier in May, but was reported fixed as of 28 May. I am still getting this error on May 30th and May 31st.
    Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  • DaufuskieNateDaufuskieNate Member ✭✭
    Downloads from Fidelity had been working earlier this week, but as of Friday afternoon I'm getting the HTTP-500 errors again.
  • peekpeek Member
    I am getting the same errors. Another thread indicated that it had been resolved, but as of this moment, it clearly has not.
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fixed after last weekend, but shut down again sometime today (Friday). It's something on Fidelity's end, so all you can do is wait for them to flip the switch back on and hope it won't take too long.
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • reikiflowersreikiflowers Member
    I just got this error for the first time today. Q for Mac Deluxe 2019.
  • mannygmannyg Member ✭✭
    The problem is back for me also (Saturday 6/1/19 0854 UTC).  NetBenefits download process fine, but the Fidelity account downloads encounter the same error as last week.
  • Rhushabh MehtaRhushabh Mehta Member
    Back for me as well :/
  • sarah3mooresarah3moore Member
    Same issue with Fidelity. Running Quicken Deluxe 2019 for Mac
  • Robert RalyeaRobert Ralyea Member ✭✭
    As of Sunday 6/2/2019 0843 still not working.
This discussion has been closed.