Menards Capital One Credit Card

Anyone know how to get Quicken to connect to the Menards Capital One card. The url that I log into is not provided in the quicken software. The only option is the outdated one that they quit using a long time ago.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Bank/Card name are you using to set up this card for download?
    What do you believe it should be (and, you should know that Q frequently uses a different URL than you would for downloading).
    Lastly, what Q product are you running?  What Build of Q? (do HELP, About Quicken for this last piece of info).
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • clulveclulve Member
    I am using Quicken Starter 2019 for Windows. The URL that I log into is menards.capitalone.com. if I try to use the capital one options it will not recognize my username. I have ran into that issue before when just going to the capital one website. It has to be the URL above. The program has worked for my other credit cards but this one is an issue. It is one I use a lot so I would really like to get it linked. thanks for any help you can provide.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you getting any specific error messages or codes when you try to connect this account.
    CapOne has a unique way of connecting to Q.  It's via an App that CapOne wrote, and not through any of the usual Q download methods.
    SO, you might try searching on Capital One at the top of this forum's home screen to see if any of those reported issues apply to you also.
    Lastly, there IS a current specific issue with connecting to CapOne ... but I can't tell if this applies to you also: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7854234/new-5-24-19-xml-error-when-adding-capital-one-accounts#latest

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • clulveclulve Member
    My other Capital One account connected fine, it is just the one for Menards that is giving me an issue. Interesting is I called Capital One they cannot access that Menards account. Inhave to call a different number.
This discussion has been closed.