Paypal Buyer Credit won't download transactions after R19.44 Upgrade

LMZankLMZank Member
Had to de & reactivate all of my accounts after the R19.44 upgrade 
Half my bills didn't populate after the upgrade & I'm still getting errors on several accounts but they have zero balances so I'm not overly concerned. My primary concern is with Paypal which I use quite often. I've tried resetting, de/re-activating and adding a new account. For some reason, only transactions through 5/11 will download, yet there are at least a dozen transactions in my account since then that aren't populating. Not sure what else to try at this point.

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @LMZank

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't yet, please go to the Tools menu in Quicken and select "Online Center" from close to the bottom of the menu.

In the window that opens, change the Financial Institution drop down box to Paypal and then hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and keep holding down Ctrl while clicking on the "Contact Info" tab at the very top.

A window should open that says "Refresh Online Transaction Information".  Change the Account dropdown to the Paypal account and what is the date listed to the right of the "Reset DTSTART" button?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah