Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Since the latest update, there are weird transactions on my bank account

After the latest update, there is a space following the last transaction I entered then multiple (around 7) really weird transactions that can't be erased. The amount on the transactions can not be seen but instead is multiple **********. The current balance and ending balance are ridiculously large numbers. I don't know where these transactions came from or how to delete them.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom YoungTom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    What's the financial institution or institutions involved?   What version of Quicken are you using?  (Help>About Quicken) 

What do you mean about "space following the last transaction.."?  Do you mean an empty line - a place where you might enter a transaction?
  • AngelaWoodsAngelaWoods Member
    Personal bank account: Bank of Hawai'i.
    I don't know what version of Quicken. How can I tell? It just says Quicken Deluxe at the top

the space following the transaction was an empty line

After closing the app and reopening the transactions have disappeared but the current and ending balance are still astronomical
    2019 version (Just saw your hint of how to find version)
    never mind the weird transactions are still there. It just didn't show in the screen I was on
    just did a back up to icloud and now everything after 2013 has been erased!!!!
This discussion has been closed.