ALL bills show "awaiting next bill" and I can't even delete them.

So, I'm on the subscription service for windows so I'm using the most updated version. A couple months ago, my online bills stopped updating. I tried to delete and re-enter them, but no matter what I do, they show as "awaiting next bill" (ALL OF THEM). On several of the bill sites, like AT&T, FPL and my CCs, I checked and it shows an amount due coming up in the next week or two. Refresh doesn't work. Created new quicken file then deleted all my quicken cloud files then reopened my file and the problem was still there.

Now here's where it gets really crazy. I gave up on linking any bills and deleted ALL my online billers. I then did the thing where you create a temp account to login an delete the quicken cloud files, then I reopened my active quicken file that I had deleted the billers, and as soon as I did One Step Update to update my actual accounts and download transactions... ALL the billers I had previously deleted reappeared, and of course still indicating "awaiting next bill".

This is surreal. Please give me something else to try, because I've tried the suggested solutions on 10 different posts related to online biller problems and the issue continues.

Best Answer

Answers