Can I still install the Quicken 2015 disk?

I have been using Quicken for 20+ years. I stopped updating when the subscription became mandatory. So the disk I own is Quicken Deluxe 2015.

I had a computer issue with my windows 10 yesterday and before I did anything I backed up quicken to a flash drive. Ultimately I reinstalled Windows. Now I need to reinstall quicken and I can't.

I get a "log in to Intuit" window. When I put in my user name/password it says an unknown error occurred, to come back later.

The top left corner of that page has File and Help. I tried to finagle around there but had no luck. Is it possible that since a subscription is now a must I cannot install this version of Quicken?

Best Answer

Answers

• pattygilbridepattygilbride Member ✭✭
    Ok, I'm sorry. Pretend I'm 5. So I installed the CD. Then I followed your link and I saw 17.5 MONDO, but not 17.4. I installed that patch and received a message...The code execution cannot proceed because MSVDP120.dll was not found.

What now?
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you scroll down to the "Quicken 2015" section?  Because 17.15 is a "Subscription" product patch.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scroll down to here:

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    It is sad that Quicken does not make these things available. It is a good thing that a kind user like @QPW decided to keep a copy of all of these and share them with everyone.

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
This discussion has been closed.