Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Check printing

Recently (April 22) I upgraded to Quicken Deluxe 2019. About 2 weeks ago the program stopped printing the Date and the Numerical Dollar amount when printing checks. It does however, print Date and the Numerical dollar amount on the check stub. How do I solve this problem

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Robert. Appreciate your question and apologies for the delay to get back to you.

Which version of Quicken for Windows are you using right now?

Which type of checks are you using? (Voucher, 3-check?)

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Sorry for getting back so late I couldn't find my initial input. If it is not to late I am using Quicken 2019 delux and I am using Sheet fed Wallet Classic 21 checks. Thanks for responding.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @RobertW.Hemphill

Thank you for taking the time to post back with the additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

Thank you for confirming that you are using Wallet 21 check stock.  May I ask, if you go to the File menu > Printer Setup > For Printing Checks option, which "check style" is selected?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah