Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do you provide feedback on Quicken Support?

I just had the worst support experience I ever had to tolerate in years. How can I convey my displeasure to Quicken?

Best Answer

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, one of the moderators will read this and pass your opinion to customer service.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    The Mods can also read the call log from that session, and see both who the agent was and what the issue was.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello polandjc. Appreciate your question.

We humbly apologize for the issues in which you experienced.  I have sent you a private message through the Community with further explanation on what we found out during the conversation, and further information.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @polandjc,

My name is Sarah and I am a Moderator in the Quicken Community and an official representative of the Quicken Support Team.

I appreciate your taking the time to share your question and this situation with the Community.

I took the liberty of listening to the recording of the call and sincerely apologize that the issue was not understood or properly resolved by the Agent.

I have forwarded the call transcript, case details and notes to our Senior Leadership Staff so they may be aware and can follow-up with the Agent as appropriate.

The link to download Quicken 2017 should be found in your My Account section at www.quicken.com - https://signin.quicken.com/signin, under the "Your Purchases" section towards the bottom of the web page.

If the link to download Quicken 2017 is not visible, it is possible the 2017 version may have been purchased prior to the separation of Quicken from Intuit in 2016 and the original download link might still be under the Downloads & Unlocks section of the previously used Intuit ID at https://accounts.intuit.com/signin.html.

I would like to arrange for a member of our higher level of support to call you at your convenience to speak with you regarding the contact with Support, gather your feedback and assist with locating and installing the 2017 version so you can get up and running on the new computer.

Please let me know when would be the best time for us to contact you.

Thank you,

Sarah

• polandjc
    polandjc Member
    Sarah,

Harold also asked about arranging a time to speak with me and I suggested 7ET on Wednesday. I've tried signing in under both of the links above and neither of them provides a link to download Quicken 2017.

Jim
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2019
    Hi Jim (@polandjc)

Thank you for the response and confirming that the link isn't appearing in either location. 

I'm happy to fix that and place one in your account, please just remind me which version you have, the Deluxe, Premier or the Home, Business and Rental?

I also just wanted to confirm if you are available at 7 AM or PM ET tomorrow on Wednesday 6/19/19 for the callback.

Please let me know, thanks again,

Sarah

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Just have to ask, could you have possibly gotten the download from one of Quicken's retail partners like, Amazon, Staples, Best Buy, etc?
    If so, you would need to do the download again from their website.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • polandjc
    polandjc Member
    It was so very long ago but I know I've gotten upgrades to new versions straight from Quicken.
  • polandjc
    polandjc Member
    Sarah - I have the Deluxe version and that would be PM.
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    This is brings to light one upside with the Subscription version. No matter where a user purchases the software, once registered it will be available on the Quicken website in perpetuity. It probably always should have been like that. 

From now on, Support will not be put in the uncomfortable position of having to refuse providing comp software copies to users who purchased from 3rd parties and did not keep track of their original copy.
This discussion has been closed.