Premier 2019 for Mac scheduled transactions not downloading

I'm using version 5.11.0 (Build 511.25626.100) and running macOS 10.13.6. After the last update, my scheduled transactions (weekly paychecks, monthly bills, etc.) that have been set up for years, suddenly won't download from my bank. I have to log onto my bank's website and confirm they have cleared and then manually click "mark as paid" or "mark as deposited". I have deactivated downloads and set up new accounts several times and still get the same result. I have used Quicken for years and have tolerated the few glitches here and there, but this is super frustrating.

Answers

• lhossuslhossus SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    JenSTL said:
    I'm using version 5.11.0 (Build 511.25626.100) and running macOS 10.13.6. After the last update, my scheduled transactions (weekly paychecks, monthly bills, etc.) that have been set up for years, suddenly won't download from my bank.
    Clarification: Scheduled transactions do not download from your bank. They are set up in Quicken - the bank knows nothing about what is set up in Quicken.

It is individual transactions that are downloaded when they occur at the bank. 

So ...: I suspect you are saying that transactions are not downloading. But please elaborate. Which transactions are not downloading from the bank:
    a) just transactions for which there is a scheduled transaction in Quicken, or
    b) all transactions including non-scheduled transactions.

Which bank holds these accounts? Look at the top of the register for the account and tell us exactly what name appears below the account name.

How many accounts do you have at this bank?

What connection type are you using in Quicken: a) Quicken Connect, or b) Direct Connect? Go into Accounts > Settings... and tell us what the Connection Type: line is showing for each account.

Go to Quicken's Window > Account Status. Are there any errors reported in this window? Are any of the accounts showing with a Last Update date that is not current with your last Update Online Accounts session. A screenshot could be helpful.
    Quicken Mac Subscription
    macOS Sierra 10.12.6
  • JenSTLJenSTL Member
    edited July 2
    Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your response.

Right...sorry. Scheduled transactions in Quicken are not downloading from my bank. Several that have been set up for years with no issues. Like our paychecks each week. The bank is Carrollton Bank and I have three accounts there. I'm using Direct Connect. There are never any errors.

I have switched to [removed] for now. I see today there is an update for Quicken. I may attempt that and see if it helps.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.