Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

False Online Bill Payment to Send

Wells Fargo shows envelope icon and states there is 1 online bill payment to send, and I get popup message when closing quicken file that there are online payments to send. I have run validate and repair, checked the online center for outstanding transactions, checked bills & income tab, and scanned the check register for SEND - I find nothing out of order.
Seems to have started about 2 weeks ago when I sent an email to WF regarding the status of a payment. I have deleted that email from online center without solve. Have viewed other threads but don't see any additional options to try. Would appreciate some help.
Long time Quicken/Windows and Quickbooks user - running Quicken 2019 - R19.44
Thanks
Joe

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Scaturro

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

May I ask, if you click on the envelope icon that says "you have tasks to perform in this account" - does the One Step Update window open and list any bill payments to send?

Do you happen to enter information in the memo field of the bill payment transaction(s) at all?

After running the Validate & Repair tool, do you happen to remember what the Validation Data Log said?  Were there any references to "QEL Payments" being removed?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Joe ScaturroJoe Scaturro Member
    Sarah,
    Thanks for responding. The envelope icon says I have 1 online bill payment to send. When I open online center there are no payments to send.
    I have experienced that issue with payments not sending because of memo field - that is not the case here.
    Data Log says-
    QDF:
    Validating your data.
    No errors.

QEL:
    No read errors.

QEL:
    All internal consistency checks passed.

[Sat Jun 22 11:51:31 2019]
    Validation has completed.
This discussion has been closed.