Just downloaded CDN R16.22 - now Quicken will not open qfx files from bank

I see that the bug that had first been reported months ago has found its way into the latest Canadian version. What's happening re bug fix?

The workaround (file import) 'works' but is a PITA.

Best Answer

Answers

• Having the same problem with Quicken 2016 Version R7 Build 25.17.9. Can't import either. I get OL-220-B message.
  • Joe Bedford
    Joe Bedford Member ✭✭
    I can import but it should do it automatically like it always has in the past.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Having the same problem with Quicken 2016 Version R7 Build 25.17.9. Can't import either. I get OL-220-B message.
    Hello @fjbruceturner

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving a OL-220-B error and appreciate you taking the time to report this error to the Community.

Quicken Canada 2016 has been discontinued as of 05/30/19 and is no longer supported as per our Discontinuation Policy.

Quicken 2016 may continue to be used in manual entry mode, but Online Services such as downloading transactions, importing Web Connect files, updating investment quotes, mobile sync are no longer available.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Joe Bedford
    Joe Bedford Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible for me to back down to the previous version that worked well?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hi @Joe Bedford

It is possible to revert to a prior version, the steps to do so are available at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20012399/#Comment_20012399.

Hope this information helps, thank you.

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.