Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't sync since last update

I've been trying to sync between my mobile account and my desktop (windows) version. It does not sync and throws up error codes all over the place with no "Repair" options.

I've inserted an image for reference. I've attempted the "Get Started" option, though it was working before the most recent update, and still end up with the same problems. I've signed-out of my mobile app and then signed back in. I'm now getting a "You haven't added any accounts to Quicken" message. How do I fix this mess?

Best Answer

Answers

• afortuna
    afortuna Member
    I got it to sync finally, but my transactions input into mobile have disappeared. :( I'm not very happy right now.
  • afortuna
    afortuna Member
    Well, it's happened again last night. Went to mobile sync and it starts throwing up error messages again and the manually input transactions I entered into the App aren't syncing to my PC.
  • afortuna
    afortuna Member
    So, what's the point of being able to rely on the App to update transactions if the data gets wiped every time the server glitches. Thankfully I've only got a couple of days worth of banking transactions to catch-up. If this happens again before renewal of my subscription, I'll be looking for a different program to use, one that is hopefully more reliable.