Fidelity Investments not downloading

Is anyone else having problem downloading transactions from Fidelity Investments? I have some trans from last Thursday that haven't downloaded yet.

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    Hmmm. The problem magically went away. The missing transactions from June 28 and July 1 & 2 all downloaded today.

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1
    Are you getting an error message? What version of Quicken are you using?
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • Marvin GardensMarvin Gardens Member ✭✭
    Quicken Premiere 2017, Windows. I get no message at all, the download seems to complete normally, but there are no new transactions. Trans downloaded on 27 June. These missing ones were posted to my account on 28 June. I just wanted to know if others are having the same problem before I call Fidelity.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it may be worth, I have downloaded transactions with a 6/28 posting date from Fidelity Investments.
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 10 
    Thanks. I called Fidelity. They said it's a Quicken problem and suggested I try again tomorrow to see if the problem goes away. I also asked if I could download a QFX file. he said they frequently get that question, but unfortunately the answer is "No".
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not think it is Quicken problem.   I know Fidelity has been testing some changes over the past few weekends that did interrupt their service to Quicken but I did not have an issue this weekend or today and there hasn't been the usual mass of complaints that appeared during the prior outages.

I suspect Fidelity had some issue generating the Quicken data for your accounts these past few days.  Hopefully, they'll recognize the issue exists and resolve it for you soon. 
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 10 
    Accepted Answer
    Hmmm. The problem magically went away. The missing transactions from June 28 and July 1 & 2 all downloaded today.
  • jmsisaacsonjmsisaacson Member ✭✭
    I've noticed that I've not been getting Fidelity transactions to download since May sometime. I'm recalling getting that related error back then with Quicken saying to wait a few days and try again. The investment values seem to be updating, but no transactions are downloading. No errors during the process either. Any ideas? I'm using the Quicken subscription and have the latest version updated.
    I'm running Q 2017 and yesterday I was advised there was an update available. The comment said something about a pre-emptive change to support Fidelity downloads.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jmsisaacson ; Please confirm your exact Quicken BUILD, via HELP, About Quicken.
    Also, when you do TOOLS, Account List ... what does it say in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to each of your Fidelity accounts and what's in the "Last Download" column for those accounts.  It should be the same for all of them.

And, just confirming, what type of Fidelity account(s) are we talking about.  Because Fidelity NetBenefits works differently than does Fidelity Investments.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.