My bank does not support downloading transactions for downloaded quicken

My bank (M&T Bank) does not support downloading transactions for downloaded Quicken. What our my options besides signing up for their direct-connect service for $9.95 per month?

Comments

• volvogirlvolvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    You can enter the transactions manually by typing them in from the statements.
  • SnowmanSnowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    I use M&T and the direct connect service.  I have several accounts at the bank and if you are a long standing customer you can try to talk to them and see if they will waive the fee.  Otherwise you have little choice as most other banks charge the same fee.
  • mpc060mpc060 Member
    I only want to download the transactions, not pay checks. The person I spoke to said if I purchased quicken in a store they do support downloads.
  • volvogirlvolvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    The Quicken you buy at the store is the same as directly from Quicken.  So don't know what they meant by that.  You need to install Quicken 2017 or newer to download transactions.  You get 3 years of online services, then you have to upgrade or use the program manually.  
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternatively, you could consider changing banks. There are many banks and local Credit Unions that provide download services for free.
This discussion has been closed.